5 Must have dresses
5 Dresses that You Must Have in Your Wardrobe!
Nothing defines feminine charm better than a dress! At least, that is what I think when I open my wardrobe and feel like I have nothing to wear, though clothes keep tumbling out! Whether you pick up a long flowing one, or a short, well-fitted one, every dress says something. And you definitely need the right one to flatter your figure and personality, when you are heading to a fancy party, ready to take a leisurely stroll on a beach, or planning to impress your colleagues at the office. So, here are the different types of dresses you must have in your wardrobe, so that you are ready to shine every day, no matter what the occasion.
1. Smart sheath dress – Subtly formal, elegant and closely fitted, a sheath dress is perfect as office wear and can work for a party afterwards, if you simply change your shoes and accessories. For instance, a black, burgundy or navy sheath dress can look very classy as corporate wear, but the moment you pair it with some jazzy hoops and stilettos, you are ready to rock any evening event. Try a peach, pastel pink, periwinkle blue or steel gray sheath dress as well.
2. Bohemian maxi dress – Long, flowing, effortless and fitted around the bust, a maxi dress is the perfect attire for casual dates, a long-awaited brunch with the girls, for lazing on the beach, and even when you are out shopping. Strappy sleeves or halter necklines will especially look ravishing, but you can always throw on a fitted jacket to cover up under the harsh sun. You can choose from a wide array of colors, and in prints, floral, geometric, polka and paisley rule. Try and pair a maxi dress with a statement neckpiece, or chandelier earrings, or some chunky bracelets, but not all at once!
3. Timeless swing or flared dress – These dresses are your best bet if you wish to flatter your waistline, as they come with a fitted body from the waist up, and flare from the waist down. A sleek belt around the waistline can add pizzazz to the dress too. Pick up dark shades like black, red, and bottle green if you wish to achieve a slimmer silhouette. Floral prints, stripes and polka dots will look wonderful on a swing dress. Pair the dress with a pair of ballerinas, pumps or stilettos and a stylish clutch or sling bag for the best results.
4. Stunning gown – Galas and upscale parties often call for something special. And what can be more special than a sleek, flowing gown which hugs your figure closely yet doesn’t cling. Satin, silks and georgettes are the fabrics to choose in these. Pick up a gown with long fitted sleeves for a slimming effect or one with a boat neck or off shoulders to flaunt your neckline and shoulders. Sleeveless or capped sleeves will show off well-toned arms nicely. It is best to couple a gown with sleek silver or gold jewelry or something with stones that go well with the gown color.
5. Sensual lace dress – Celebrate the sensuous diva in you with a well-fitted lace dress with intricate detailing. Make sure it lightly grazes your knees or is a little above to achieve that casual yet luxurious look. A black lace dress is especially a must have for every lady who believes in timeless class. Or, a burgundy, cobalt blue, peach or white lace dress can also steal the show. Choose sleeves that come up to your wrists for the best visual impact. Pair these dresses with a simple pair of stilettos or strappy sandals or wedges, and carry a big but slim clutch bag. Keep jewelry to the minimum and focus on highlighting your facial features. Like, a bold lip color, or smoky eyes, or accentuated cheekbones will complement these dresses nicely.
Are you ready to be a fashionista now? Then shop for the dress that you think will be perfect for your next special occasion, and turn heads effortlessly!
Let me know how it goes. Best Wishes Ladies!